Prices are tax included
lead time 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 137 loyalty points. Your cart will total 137 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of € 27,40.
|2||€ 2.697,02||Up to € 110,08|
|4||€ 2.641,98||Up to € 440,33|
|6||€ 2.586,94||Up to € 990,74|
|8||€ 2.531,90||Up to € 1.761,32|
|10||€ 2.476,85||Up to € 2.752,06|
Equipped with large 4x16 LCD display and LED bargraph meters! Amplifier section is controlled with our new control board. Power is measured with our new directional couplers with true-RMS response, perfect for DAB+ Large heavy-duty ball-bearing cooling fans take care of any excessive heat. Amplifier is equipped with SWR and temp protection and features PC remote control (possible via USB, RS232 or Ethernet). A robust transmitter made for 24/7/365 operation. DAB+ exciter is controlled and configured via web interface. Audio is supplied via ETI-stream which is created via ODR-DabMUX and fed in through Ethernet.
What parameters can I change and monitor via PC remote control?
- Power (100 steps)
- Temperature, output power and reflected power, voltage
- You can put unit into stand-by
- You can monitor current and voltages, two temperatures, output and input power and also reflected power
- Output power 25/400W DAB+ typical
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: N (25W) or 7/16 (400W)
- Frequency range 175-225MHz
- RF Harmonics: requires DAB+ mask filter tuned for your channel to be compliant
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP warning
- Audio input: Supplied via ETHERNET, a suitable program must be running on a network-attached computer
- AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Physical weight 10Kg (25W), 18Kg (400W)
- Volumetric weight up to 25Kg
SPECIFICATIONS FOR DAB+ exciter:
- Nominal Transmit Frequency: 176 ... 239 Mhz
- Signal shoulders height: 54 dB (if TX power is 3 dBm).
- Software Needed: Only if you need to create ETI-stream yourselve, ODR-DabMUX is needed
- I/Q samples width: 18 bit
- Complex sample rate: 6144 kS/s.
- Input interface: 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
DAB+ 25W digital transmitter Each transmitter is housed in 2H or 3H rack enclosure. It consists from EDABv2+ DAB+ digital radio exciter board and RF...