Prices are tax included
lead time 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 124 loyalty points. Your cart will total 124 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of € 24,80.
|2||2%||Up to € 99,83|
|3||3%||Up to € 224,63|
|4||4%||Up to € 399,34|
|5||10%||Up to € 1.247,93|
|10||15%||Up to € 3.743,79|
DAB+ 25W digital transmitter
Each transmitter is housed in 2H or 3H rack enclosure. It consists from EDABv2+ DAB+ digital radio exciter board and RF amplifier designed specifically for digital radio.
Equipped with large 4x16 LCD display and LED bargraph meters! Amplifier section is controlled with our new control board. Power is measured with our new directional couplers with true-RMS response, perfect for DAB+ Large heavy-duty ball-bearing cooling fans take care of any excessive heat. Amplifier is equipped with SWR and temp protection and features PC remote control (possible via USB, RS232 or Ethernet). A robust transmitter made for 24/7/365 operation. DAB+ exciter is controlled and configured via web interface. Audio is supplied via ETI-stream which is created via ODR-DabMUX and fed in through Ethernet.
What parameters can I change and monitor via PC remote control?
- Power (100 steps)
- Temperature, output power and reflected power, voltage
- You can put unit into stand-by
- You can monitor current and voltages, two temperatures, output and input power and also reflected power
- Output power 25/400W DAB+ typical
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: N (25W) or 7/16 (400W)
- Frequency range 175-225MHz
- RF Harmonics: requires DAB+ mask filter tuned for your channel to be compliant
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP warning
- Audio input: Supplied via ETHERNET, a suitable program must be running on a network-attached computer
- AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Physical weight 10Kg (25W), 18Kg (400W)
- Volumetric weight up to 25Kg
SPECIFICATIONS FOR DAB+ exciter:
- Nominal Transmit Frequency: 176 ... 239 Mhz
- Signal shoulders height: 54 dB (if TX power is 3 dBm).
- Software Needed: Only if you need to create ETI-stream yourselve, ODR-DabMUX is needed
- I/Q samples width: 18 bit
- Complex sample rate: 6144 kS/s.
- Input interface: 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
DAB+ 25W digital transmitter Each transmitter is housed in 2H or 3H rack enclosure. It consists from EDABv2+ DAB+ digital radio exciter board and RF...