This wideband no-tune FM broadcast band amplifier unit was developed to supplement the PCI MAX line of fm transmitters, but will work great with any LPFM (low power fm transmitter) on the market. It takes the signal and amplifies it to the full power of 15W. It can also be used to extend the range of stronger small transmitters, up to about 1W of output power (amplifier's sensitivity can be adjusted with jumpers). No tuning is required as the amplifier is a fully wideband design. It also features a built-in SWR foldback protection with 10-LED bargraph display. Unit works from a stabilised DC mains power supply (12-15V at 3A) or car battery.
What's great about this unit
- Power is now adjustable digitally with UP/DOWN keys, adjusted power is shown with 10-LED bargraph display
- SWR meter included, current value is shown with 10-LED bargraph display
- Truly wideband, no tuning necessary
- SWR and TEMP protection circuit
- It CAN be used with PCI MAX cards or other small FM transmitters (up to 1W max.)
- FAN speed is regulated and it spins down when not needed