This is a small, but well built and reliable package, with high quality transmitter (DSP stereo and RDS options), antenna, mains power supply, connectors and coaxial cable. This package can also be powered from a car battery (13.8V-15V), which can save lives in emergency. A perfect backup transmitter for a large radio station, main transmitter for a small community radio, church radio or an exciter for a larger 500W, 1KW, 2KW or even 250KW FM amplifier. Also very suitable for portable or improvized installations and small radio stations in Africa and other remote installations, advertising (housing, shops), special occasions, drive-in cinema wireless sound distribution, translation, tourism.
ADVANTAGES - Includes everything, even coaxial cable and antenna.
- Excellent audio quality (especially DSP model)
- Enough power for expectable range
- Fully portable and can run from car battery or battery pack.
- CyberMax FM 50W FM transmitter
- Suitable mains power supply for this transmitter
- An antenna
- Coaxial cable with matching connectors installed
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz (Japanese band supported as well, check manual)
- Smallest PLL step 10KHz (25/50/100/200KHz can be selected)
- Output power: 25W/50W, adjustable from 0 to max via LCD in nice even steps
- Output impedance: 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- RF output connector: N female (rear panel)
- Audio input connectors: RCA (cinch) and XLR
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10Kohms
- Pre-emphasis: Flat, 50 or 75usec, adjustable
- RF Spurious: >-80 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. away from carrier
- RF Harmonics: > -55 dBc Standard
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP/PLL error
- Harmonic distortion (THD): > 0,1% ( 0,05% typ. )
- Channel separation: 40 dB min., ( 55 dB typ. ), 20Hz to 15kHz
- Power supply: DC 24V or 48V (included)
- Standard 19" 1HE rack, 13cm deep (about 5")
- Model A: 1000W wideband GP antenna with 10m of coaxial cable, very easy to install and no tuning needed across the band
- Model B: Tunable dipole antenna with coaxial cable, antenna needs to be tuned, requires SWR meter.
- Model C: Wideband no-tune dipole antenna with coaxial cable, easy to install and no tuning needed across the band
- Upgrade to 20m of H500 coaxial cable