With the AIRLITE mixer you can now own a modern radio mixer for a very attractive price.
This new hand built piece of precision equipment is the result of more than 42 years of experience at D&R.
It is an intelligent mixer with an internal USB control section that speeds up daily use and includes a built in Silence Detector.
It is a reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. with built in Telephone VOIP functionality.
4 in/out channels of stereo USB and 3 very low noise Mic inputs.
The AIRLITE, ideal for ON-AIR, Production and perfect for streaming to the web.
The AIRLITE accepts and instantly controls a maximum of 4 in/out stereo channels from your Play-out software.
It is built into a metal, heavy duty RF shielded, powder coated chassis, designed with elegantly rounded corners.
Easily “drops” into your furniture to give that exciting and contemporary radio look.
A strong powder coated front panel with reliable controls gives you access to a flawless performance.
AIRLITE-USB BROADCAST MIXER D&R
- Eight dual inputs
- Built in auto Silence detector
- 4 USB in/out stereo channels
- Play out USB control section included
- AES 3 digital program output optional
- Various GPIO options are software programmable
- Drop through design
- Ideal for Production, Voice tracking and ON-AIR
- CRM, Announcer and Phone outputs
- Bi directional Cue communication bus
- Built in VOIP functionality
- Incoming phone calls visible on screen
- Clean feed output for external Hybrid
- Internal NON STOP switching
- Mic inp : bal, 2 kOhm, XLR ,48 volt Phantom.
- Noise : - 128 dBr (A-weighted).
- Sensitivity : - 70dB min, OdB Max.
- Insert : Jack unbalanced send 600 Ohm -10dBv.
- Aux Ret. : unbalanced 10kOhm -10dBv.
- Line inputs: unbalanced 10kOhm, Cinch.
- Gain : range of 40dB.
- USB : 4x Stereo in and 4x stereo out.
- Air input : - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
- Aux ret. : - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
- USB Fully compliant with USB 2.0 playback and record mode. 4x Stereo in and 4x stereo out.
- USB CONTROL SECTION 16 free assignable illuminated switches based on the HID protocol
- VoIP CHANNEL Dedicated USB connector for VoIP processing.
- Left/Right : + 6dBu bal./XLR. -10dBv/Cinch
- CRM/Aux : + 6dBu unbal. on Cinch.
- Headphone : 16-200 Ohm, Jack. (TPA 6120)
- Announcer : 16-200 Ohm, Jack. (TPA 6120)
- USB out : Program/Aux/Voice track/ Non Stop
- EQUALIZER High : + / -12 dB at 12kHz shelving.
- Mid : + / -12dB at 1 kHz bell curve.
- Low : + / -12dB at 60 Hz bell curve.
- Frequency response : 10 - 60.000Hz.
- Distortion : < 0.01% max at 1 kHz.
- GPO/Mic On : Opto/FET’s. (24volt/50mA).
- Led bars : 16 segment leds. : + Software meter application.
- A software program is included in the delivery for programming the Control section (Airlite Virtual Keyboard Mapper) and internal mixer settings.
- Left-Right : 482mm
- Front panel thickness: 2mm
- Radius Corners : 20mm
- Front-Back : 365mm (8HE).
- Height : 101,50mm.
- Weight : 9kg.
- Drop through hole : 449 x 344 mm