TVMAX3000+ was a great low-cost TV transmitter, but it had a few drawbacks. This is why we decided to bring out a new model and now it is finally here! Our new up to 7W UHF TV transmitter is your ticket into the world of TV. Now with support for remote directional coupler and RF power limit so you can build 100W, 200W, 500W or stronger TV transmitter. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you've never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun... this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come!
Unit is available as a populated and tested board or a rack-mounted ready-to-use transmitter. Rack mounted unit runs from 50V DC from mains power adapter. Optional stereo encoder board plugs into the main transmitter board to provide stereo sound and DSP processing for NTSC. Up to 7W of output power offers from several hundred meters up to about 8km of range depending on antenna type used on transmitting and receiving side. High-gain yagis on both sides might offer even more range in favorable conditions.
Unit is rugged and comes with SWR protection, made for 24/7/365 operation. Each unit has a wide-angle high contrast back-lit LCD display. Output power and channel can now be adjusted via LCD module.
- Powered from 50V
- DSB AM modulation, universal audio and TV standards
- Fits our new 19" 1H rack
- Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
- PC remote control via RS232, USB or Ethernet (requires IO board or ethernet expansion board)
- It can now read POWER and SWR from external directional coupler (DIGIAMP mini), it can also monitor amplifier temperature
- Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
- Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
- Built-in test signal generator
- Supports all world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
- EU TV Channels: channel 21 to channel 69 (EU)
- USA TV Channels: channel 14 to 69
- HAM TV Channels: 421.25, 426.25, 427.25, 434.00, 434.125, 434.25, 434.375, 439.25 and 444.25MHz
- Above channel 35 output power starts dropping and is below 1W at channel 69, still the results are much better than with TVMAX 3000!
- SWR protection
- Stereo sound possible with plug-in board (NTSC)
- Friendly user interface
- Output power: 7.5-8W typ. (ch21), 1W (ch50), adjustable from 0 to Pmax via LCD display
- Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
- Frequency range: TV UHF band
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch)
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Video level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
- Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
- RF Spurious: -80 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. out of carrier
- RF Harmonics: -50 dBc Standard
- Power supply: 110-240V/50-60Hz, universal, PC style mains cable needed (not included)
- Rack size: standard 1H
- Weight 2kg, shipping shows more due to size!