Preise inkl. MwSt.
50W FM -Sender plus Radio -TV -Empfänger
Achtung: Letzte verfügbare Teile!
Sammeln Sie mit dem Kauf dieses Artikels bis zu 58 Treuepunkte. Ihr Warenkorb hat insgesamt 58 Treuepunkte die umgewandelt werden können in einen Gutschein im Wert von € 11,60.
|2||€ 1.151,49||Bis zu € 47,00|
|4||€ 1.127,99||Bis zu € 188,00|
|6||€ 1.104,49||Bis zu € 423,00|
|8||€ 1.080,99||Bis zu € 751,99|
|10||€ 1.057,49||Bis zu € 1.174,99|
50W FM transmitter plus radio TV receiver
This package is based on our compact 50W CYBERWAVE FM+ transmitter for budget-concious broadcasters, operating from 87.5 to 108 MHz. This is a small, but well built and reliable package with DSP stereo and RDS, antenna with coaxial cable, optional mains power supply or solar power supply, satellite receiver (without standard satellite dish which you can order locally). This package can also be powered from a car battery (13.8V-15V). Several power sources can be connected at the same time, transmitter will automatically switch between them to ensure 24/7 signal. Excellent for re-transmission of audio from satellite radio stations. A perfect backup transmitter for a large radio station, main transmitter for a small community/village radio, church radio or educational radio. Very suitable for portable or improvized installations and small radio stations in Africa and other remote installations, advertising (housing, shops), special occasions, drive-in cinema wireless sound distribution, translation, tourism.... .
Decent audio quality and stereo separation (DSP+DDS modulator)
- Enough power for up to 30km of range with good antenna and location on a mountain top (50W)
- Fully portable and can run from car battery, battery pack, mains or solar power
- Automatic switching between power sources
- Fan equipped with removable filter (can be cleaned without opening the transmitter)
- Includes everything, even coaxial cable and antenna
- Comes with satellite receiver which can be used to re-transmit radio stations from satellites (dish antenna not included due to size, buy locally, they are dirt cheap)
- Does not require PC remote control (everything is set via LCD)
RF Output Power: 0 to 15 Watts, 0-25W, 0-50W (fully variable via LCD in nice gradual steps), LCD power adjustment range can also be limited to 0-1W, 0-2W, 0-3W, 0-4W ... 0-15W, 0-full, this is done with a jumper (exact options vary depending on model).
- Output connector: BNC female
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency range: 87.5-108MHz
- PLL Steps: 100KHz-500KHz, adjustable
- Frequency stability: +/- 20Hz
- Spurious/Harmonic rejection: Harmonics: >50dB, Spurious: >-50dBc
- Power Supply 15W: 12-15V/2.5A
- Power Supply 25W model: 12-15V/4.5A
- Power Supply 50W model: 12-15V/6A
- Power connector 15W, 25W and 50W model: New design with plugin with 2 screw terminals or standard barrel with 2.1mm positive center pin
- Quartz Locked PLL Frequency Control, DDS digital modulator
- No Expensive Test Equipment Required
- Audio performance: Less than 0.1% distortion, 20Hz-15KHz
- RF output ruggedness: SWR protection, temp protection
- Polarity protection, temp protection
- Pre-emphasis, 50uS, 75uS or none selectable via LCD
- Stereo pilot level adjustable via LCD
- RDS pilot level adjustable via LCD
- MPX level adjustable via LCD
- Audio Input Impedance: 1Kohm, unbalanced
- Audio Input Level: -10dBu, +4dBu (selectable from LCD)
- Stereo separation: >50dB
- S/N ratio: >90 dB
- PC Board Size 15W, 25W and 50W model: 100x125mm
- Audio connectors: 2x RCA jack, 14-pin connector for external input board with balanced XLR inputs
- RF monitor: solder pads
50W FM -Sender plus Radio -TV -Empfänger Cyberwave 50W FM -Sender ( STMAX3050 im Gehäuse mit Lüfter). Keine Melodie -Breitband Antenne 5m H-155...