Prijzen zijn incl. btw
STMAX3015+ FM Zender Stuurzender, (stereo RDS) beschikbaar in 15W 25W. DDS digital modulator RDS en Stereo encoder onboard bediening middels LCD display.
Let op: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
Bij het kopen van dit product krijgt u in totaal 18 Loyaliteit punten. Uw winkelwagen bevat een totaal aan 18 Loyaliteit punten die omgezet kunnen worden in een waardebon van € 3,60.
|2||2%||Tot € 12,23|
|4||4%||Tot € 48,92|
|6||6%||Tot € 110,08|
|8||8%||Tot € 195,70|
|10||10%||Tot € 305,78|
DDS digital signal synthesis, excellent audio, on-board stereo and RDS
The new STMAX 3015+ FM exciters combine more features into a small board than ever before. With DDS digital modulator, on-board stereo and RDS and all of this full controllable via LCD display with new 2-level MENU system and availability in 15W, 25W formats all powered from 12-15V this unit represents realization of dreams for most prospective radio station builders.
The design of the STMAX 3015+ series is based on MAXPRO 6015+ and also looks quite similar at first glance, however it comes with on-board DDS modulator and DSP stereo encoder with RDS. The result is a rugged and solid FM exciter with completely flat power output across the entire FM band at 15W, 25W, designed to run silently and cool 24/7. Since the new design featuring larger heatsink with copper spreader was so much better and completely stable. Your dream FM exciter is a reality right now!
The exciter carries a one year limited warranty on parts and labor against defects in materials and workmanship, except the RF final transistor.
How is STMAX3000 series different from the MAXPRO6000 series?
- On-board stereo and RDS encoders.
- New larger heatsink
- DDS digital modulator. This ensures very good audio, but creates spurious artefacts about -50dBc
- All parameters adjustable from the LCD, including RDS RT, PS, PI and others
- 2- level menu system groups similar parameters together making adjustment easier
- Comes also with new LCD with rotary encoder. This new LCD offers password protection and other cool features.
- Can't be used with MPX STL links as there is no MPX in