The new EM 1000 HE DIG PLUS COMPACT transmitter has been created by the OMB center for the development of high efficient transmitters. Flexibility, quality, compactness, and low electrical consumption make the devices in the EM 1000 HE DIG PLUS COMPACT the best offered on the market today. The transmitter can be supplied with an internal digital stereo generator board (60dB separation).
NEW FMA 1000 HE MAIN FEATURES:
- Typical AC efficiency of 75%. Typical RF efficiency of 84%
- 2 amplifying modules of 600W with MOSFET technology
- Memory recording of events
- Speed control of cooling fans according to the temperature of power modules for optimizing the consumption and decreasing the acoustic contamination
- Advanced protection against load mismatches without transmission cuts and fast protection in case of excessive reflected power and/or excessive input power.
- Low pass filter, Mains EMI filter and internal single-phase transient suppressor
- Automatic power reduction at night
- Automatic power reduction in case of high temperature, the equipment returns automatically to its rated power value when the temperature reaches back an average value.
- Automatic power reduction in case of excessive reflected power.
- Automatic voltage control for efficiency optimization.