Flexibility, quality, compactness, and low electrical consumption make the devices in the EM 250 DIG PLUS the best offered on the market today. It can be supplied with an internal digital stereo generator board (60dB separation).
These are just a few of the advanced characteristics that make the EM 250 DIG PLUS truly unique:
- Super-compact size and reduced weight
- Low performance costs.
- Sturdy modular construction.
- Easy to use and to configure. The transceiver uses a control interface, which is equipped with a large LCD screen, a multifunction knob, and few other buttons.
- Nominal RF output power over the full FM range particularly stable against time.
- Power section entirely modular and highly reliable.
- RF output stage has a reverse intermodulation figure lower than the standard bipolar construction.
- Low level of dissipation.
- Stable, reliable power supply.
- Easy diagnostics and easy-to-read parameters.
- Compliance with the strictest regulations