How to match your antenna and/or filters, detect cable faults or checks its loss? When it comes to the installation or maintenance of an antenna, antenna analyzers simplify your work, saving time for anything else.
RigExpert™ antenna and cable analyzers are ready for use in the field immediately after powering on and do not need pre- or recalibration, as many other similar products, in any season.
Our instruments have a simple and convenient user interface, as well as a built-in help assistant. All these advantages and high accuracy of measurements make RigExpert™ antenna and cable analyzers indispensable tools for HAM operators and radio engineers.
RigExpert antenna and cable analyzers are indispensable for:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 items