No-tune high-performance 15W FM radio broadcast exciter board, DIP switch or LCD display, full constant power across entire FM band without tuning and 15W of clean power!
8 Item in stock Items in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Good price||Safe to Pay|
|Free shipping to NL||Money back guarantee|
|Volume discount||Bonus system|
|Large assortment||QShops certification|
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of € 1,20.
|5||€ 121,49||Up to € 67,50|
|10||€ 114,74||Up to € 202,49|
DIP switch or LCD display, full constant power across entire FM band without tuning and 15W of clean power!
The new MAX PRO 2015+ FM exciter is a simplified version of our MAX PRO 5015+ board and also a replacement for our old MAXPRO2000+. It is also a recommended replacement for our popular MAX PRO 3000+ board. Although this version lacks some of the features of the MAXPRO5015+ it still represents a big improvement over the old MAX PRO 2000+ and MAXPRO 3000+; The new MAX PRO 2015+ FM exciter bring more power, improved QSonicIII VCO/PLL subsystem and a number of hot new features, including remote control/telemetry, new alarms and ALC (Automatic Level Control). It covers entire FM band from 87.5 to 108MHz without tuning and offers 15W of clean RF power.
MAX PRO 2015+ was created as a low-cost high-performance exciter board and is based on the simplified version of MAX PRO 5015+. The result is a rugged and solid FM exciter with completely flat power output across the entire FM band at up to 15W, designed to run silently and cool 24/7. Why wait? Your dream FM exciter is a reality right now!
The exciter carries a one year limited warranty on parts and labor against defects in materials and workmanship, except the RF final transistor.
Can you give a simple example of use?
MAXPRO2015+ is very easy to setup:
1. Install the board into metal enclosure
2. Set power limit jumper to desired setting with jumpers (you can select 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W....or 15W)
3. If not using LCD display set the frequency with DIP switch (otherwise you can use LCD display)
4. Connect antenna, audio input and supply voltage
5. You can change power with LCD display or with jumpers.
How does it work with driving amplifiers?
MAXPRO2015+ is very easy to setup for driving a pallet amplifier:
- Set power limit jumper to desired drive power setting with jumpers (you can select 1W, 2W, 3W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W....or 15W)
- Connect the SWR and power reading voltage to PWR and SWR pins
- Set the power meter voltage sensitivity as you wish and the exciter will never drive your amp beyond preset value.
What parameters can I change via remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free to ask for any features you may want.