This 1 kW transmitter operating in the 87,5÷108 MHz band, uses 1x1250W RF module Amplifier:
It means 80% efficiency thanks to 6th generation LD-MOS device.
It means significant energy saving Operating frequency can be set up in a few seconds by the synthesizer. The equipment is fully microprocessor controlled.
These transmitters are ideally suited for unmanned stations, in fact they do not require periodically maintenance and are fully protected.
The installation is very fast and maintenance very easy. It can be equipped with an RDS code built-in
- Wideband circuits amplifier with MOSFET technology
- Built-in exciter with digital frequency synthesiser and stereo encoder built-in
- Automatic fold-back ROS protection
- 2 levels of temperature protection
- 1 RF 1250W MOSFET amplifier
- LCD display to check all operating parameters
- PFC switching power supply for highest reliability and efficiency
- Sealed duct cooling air with two blowers
- Easy removable double blower
- Harmonics filter built-in
- Air filter easy removable and washable
- RS232 facility to control the transmitter by hiper terminal