These low power transmitters operating in the 87,5÷108 MHz band, use 100/300/500W amplifiers mounted for the air cooling in a aluminium heatsynk.
Operating frequency can be set up in a few seconds by the synthesizer. The equipment is fully microprocessor controlled. These transmitters are ideally suited for unmanned stations, in fact they do not require periodically maintenance and are fully protected. The installation is very fast and maintenance very easy. It can be equipped with RDS code built-in and with GSM modem for remote control by SMS.
- Wideband circuits solid state amplifiers
- Built-in exciter with digital frequency synthesiser and stereo encoder built-in
- ROS protection
- Temperature protection
- LCD display to check all operating parameters
- High efficiency 100W or 300W or 500W amplifier
- Switching power supply for highest reliability and efficiency
- Sealed duct cooling air with only one blowers
- Easy removable blower
- Harmonics filter built-in
- In only 1 unit 19 standard rack